Work Experience is an essential part of your programme, whether you are an A Level or Vocational student. This is because relevant work experience gives you the chance to make sure you are moving towards a career which is right for you, and more importantly, it will make you stand out from the crowd to university admission teams and future employers. Whichever course you take, you will have the opportunity for meaningful work experience linked to your career aspirations.
- Develop employability skills
- Experience of the workplace
- Find out about careers in your chosen area
- Networking and building contacts
- Developing skills for your chosen career
- Mentoring and confidence building
For more information, please contact our Admissions Team on 01282 440272