|Level 3 Diploma in Hairdressing|
|Start Date:||19th Sept|
|Day:||Tuesday and Wednesday|
|Time:||Tuesday 5:30pm - 9:30pm Wednesday 6:30pm - 8:30pm|
|Cost:||£1,345 (fee remission may apply. Advanced Learner Loan available)|
This course is aimed at those who have a Level 2 Certificate / Diploma in Hairdressing and would like to develop their skills to commercial standards.
What will I learn?
Through demonstrations, practical sessions, theory input and online testing.
Subjects may include:
- Monitoring and maintaining health and safety practice in the salon
- Hairdressing consultation support for colleagues
- Styling and dressing hair using a variety of techniques
- Cutting women’s hair to create a variety of looks
- Colouring hair
- Providing hair extension services
- Making and styling a Hair Addition
- Bridal Hairdressing
- Creative hairdressing design skills
- Promoting and selling products and services to clients
- Hair colour correction
- Men’s haircutting
How will the course be assessed?
All work is continually assessed and you will undertake practical assessments, written tasks and online testing.
Materials and other information
Students will be required to purchase a salon kit and uniform. Details available at enrolment.
Progression into employment within a hairdressing salon or barbers. Further studies could include an Advanced Apprenticeship in Hairdressing.