Each year we see our students progress to some of the best universities in the country, including the University of Oxford, the University of Cambridge, Durham University, the University of Leeds and the University of Manchester.
If you have university ambitions, then our expert staff will be able to support and guide you to achieve your goals.
Just some of our top tips when considering applying for university:
1. Set some personal goals: Aim for the equivalent of A*s and As in your GCSEs and A Levels. Continuously aim to unlock your potential and develop your confidence by going the extra mile
2. Explore the curriculum: Discover more by reading around the subject you love, watching documentaries, visiting museums, going to galleries and attending exhibitions. Stay up-to-date with developments in your chosen field
3. Get involved: Prove your initiative and enthusiasm by participating in extracurricular and volunteering opportunities and through your Extended Project Qualification and Pre-Professional Programmes
4. Visit universities: Go to a range of colleges and look around departments to get a feel for university life. Speak to students and find out as much as you can about beingan undergraduate
5. Ask questions: universities offer unique and varied degree programmes, so do your research to find the one that is right for you
6. Make an outstanding impression: Prepare for interview by sharing academic interests with your peers and tutors. Listen to the ideas of others to gain new perspectives
7. Go for it! : The application process is an exciting opportunity you will enjoy.