Choosing your options can be a difficult decision and will shape your future choices. You should think about what subjects you enjoy, what skills you have and what you may like to do in the future.
Here are our top tips five for options success!
- Take the subjects you enjoy and that you achieve well in
- Don’t choose a subject just because your friends are. Remember your talents and aspirations may differ to theirs
- Continue with a broad range of subjects to keep your options open for future study.
- If you are considering choosing a new subject you haven’t studied before, talk to the subject teacher about what’s involved
- Use the support offered through school, e.g. Option Evenings, visit the Careers Library or speak to our NCC Schools Team who can help with your decision making. You can get in touch by emailing email@example.com
Click here to download our Options Booklet.