|Brand Management (HND Business Module)|
|Start Date:||21st January 2021|
|Time:||6pm - 9pm|
This module will give you a comprehensive overview of brand management, starting with why brands are important and how they are formed, through to measuring brand value and managing a portfolio of brands over time.
This unit is designed and structured to give you an end-to-end understanding of brand management. It explores a range of tolls and techniques that can be employed to maximise brand value.
What will I learn?
By the end of this unit a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of the importance of brands to modern business, what they are and what how they add value to a proposition
- Demonstrate an understanding of how a brand is built and managed over time using business models
- Discuss how companies manage reputational damage to their brand
- Analyse how brands are organised in portfolios and how brand hierarchies are built and managed
- Evaluate how brands are leveraged/extended over time domestically and internationally
- Evaluate techniques for measuring and managing brand value over time