|Counselling Skills - Level 2 Certificate|
|Start Date:||September 2020|
This qualification will give you the opportunity to investigate the knowledge and skills needed to use counselling skills. This document covers applications to study Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills.
What will I learn?
The Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills is an intensive course requiring hard work and dedication. To achieve the best possible grades, we expect you to:
• Attend every timetabled lesson. We understand that occasionally you may need to miss a lesson, but we expect you to have at least 95% attendance
• Submit all assignments on time
• Ask for help if you are struggling or unsure- we are here to support you to achieve the best grades possible
• Undertake your college work, including additional reading.
• Research your next steps. It is important that you start researching your degree options as soon as possible. A good place to start is www.ucas.com
• Treat staff and fellow students with respect
In return, you can expect of us:
• Experienced, dedicated teaching staff
• Lessons that will stretch your thinking and help you achieve high grades
• Online resources to help you complete your assignments