|HNC/D in Healthcare Practice|
|Mode:||Part-time / Full-time|
|Start Date:||September 2019|
|In partnership with:|
|Time:||Full-time: 1 day per week for 1 year Part-time 1 day per week for 2 years|
|Cost:||£6,000 Full Time / £3,000 per year Part Time|
This programme is aimed at Learners who have completed a Level 3 course in a related subject, who are looking to study a Higher Education Programme locally to progress their career within this sector.
What will I learn?
Units of study for the HNC/D may include:
- Communicating in Health and Social Care Organisations
- Principles of Health and Social Care Practice
- Health and Safety in the Health and Social Care Workplace
- Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care
- Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care
- The Role of Public Health in Health and Social Care
- Physiological Principles for Health and Social Care
How will the course be assessed?
A series of written and practical tasks is assessed by your tutors and will determine your overall grade.
Materials and other information
All HE enrolments are subject to the College’s Higher Education Student Agreement.