|AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accountancy|
|Start Date:||September 2019|
Individuals looking to develop their Accountancy qualifications to advanced level for senior positions or career progression within the Finance sector.
What will I learn?
On the Level 4 Diploma in Accountancy you will work towards two qualifications:
• Level 4 Diploma in Accounting
• Level 4 Diploma in Business Skills
This advanced course is skills-focused and offers a practical study route for a student. You’ll look at financial team leader skills, including financial statements for limited companies, complex management skills and specialist learning areas. This level also focuses on developing your essential business skills to support you in the working environment.
As part of the Level 4 Diploma in Accounting you’ll study four mandatory units to include:
- Financial statements
- Financial performance
- Internal control and accounting systems
You’ll also choose from a range of specialist units which may include:
- Planning and delivering business communication activities
- Managing project finances
- Spreadsheet and presentation software
- Developing commercial awareness
How will the course be assessed?
Materials and other information
Career progression within the industry.