|Apprenticeship Role - Cool Van Ltd|
|Sector:||Business, Administration and Law|
|Employer||Cool Van Ltd|
To support the Sales team and Directors; carrying out clerical and typing duties for sales manager and general admin support.
1. Office administration: filing of correspondence etc.; recording and despatching all outgoing mail; answering telephone and passing on messages.
2. Preparation of new files and allocating Vehicles
3. Vehicle Check-in, allocating key numbers to end users.
4. Updating customers
5. Arranging Deliveries and relevant paperwork to accompany the delivery.
6. Van PDI’s
7. Updating Vehicle order Schedule ensuring correct details are inputted
8. Keeping in-contact with dealers
9. Liaise with all sales staff
10. Scanning Files
11. Assisting in general office duties
12. Updating the FeeFo
13. Advising rental customer of any PCN’s they incur
14. Carrying out unspecified tasks as the business demands
About the employer
CoolVan manufacture, sell and lease refrigerated vehicles for the food distribution and temperature controlled transport sectors.
Ouzledale Business Park,