|Apprenticeship Role - Rectella International Ltd|
|Sector:||Business, Administration and Law|
|Apprenticeship level||Business Admin Level 1,2 or 3|
|Employer||Rectella International Ltd|
|Hourly wage:||Minimum Wage|
|Working week:||Monday to Friday 9am-5pm|
|Expected duration:||12-24 months|
• Liaise with all departments within the business, communicating using appropriate methods (verbal, written, visual)
• Carry out physical testing & assessment measures of all the products ready to be shipped.
• Reject any materials that fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the concerned department &/or the supplier at the earliest
• Resolve quality-related issues adhering to deadlines
• Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records
• Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met
• Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product
• Monitor customer satisfaction levels
• Identify, collect and analyse relevant quality data using appropriate tools and techniques, statistical methods and trending analysis.
Requirements and prospectsDesired skills
Attention to detail
Customer care skills
N/A - GCSE's
Once apprenticeship is completed, a permanent full time job will be offered.
Technical or H&S Supervisors or Manager, depending on the route the individual is wanting to take.
About the employer
Rectella International is a Barbeque & Charcoal Business
Rectella International Ltd,