15:00 to 21:00
46 week course
Course may be FREE*, click here to find out more.
Individuals looking to develop their Accountancy qualifications to work in the Finance sector. The Level 3 Diploma in Accountancy offers you the skills and knowledge to develop as a finance professional.
What will I learn?
The aim of this level is to enhance the skills developed in the intermediate course. You’ll cover more complex financial processes, including final accounts for sole traders and partnerships, reports and returns and professional ethics. On completion of the course, you’ll be awarded with the Level 3 Diploma in Accounting.
Units may include:
• Understanding accepted principles of accounting and double-entry bookkeeping
• Understanding accounting methods of recording non-current assets
• Accounting for purchase of non-current assets
• Accounting for depreciation and adjustments
• Accounting for disposal of non-current assets
• Preparing and extending the trial balance
• Prepare final accounts for sole traders and partnerships
• Cost and revenues
• Professional ethics
• Indirect tax
• Spreadsheets software
How will the course be assessed?
Online tests. AAT books will be required. These cost approximately £40. AAT membership will also be required - please visit www.aat.org.uk for further information.