|Art and Design Practice Level 3|
|Entry Requirements:||You should be aiming for at least 5 GCSEs at Grade 5 or above in a range of subjects, preferably including English Language and Mathematics, but at least one of these OR a relevant Level 2 Diploma with at least an overall Merit profile and GCSE English or Mathematics at Grade 4 or above. If you don’t quite achieve these entry criteria though don’t worry, we can discuss your options and will provide support to enable you to achieve your maths and/or English grades.|
|Start Date:||Sep 2023|
Find your style and unlock your potential with our Level 3 Art and Design Course. Gain knowledge and understanding of high-level artistic concepts and methods from our highly experienced tutors, all whilst gaining invaluable experience aimed to prepare you for an occupational role within the art and design sector.
Work with industry leading equipment within our state-of-the-art facilities to take your passion to the next level. With a diverse range of materials, techniques and processes covered - you will be sure to discover your style and develop your skills.
What will I learn?
• Informing ideas
• Problem solving
• Technical skills
• Image and mark
• Space and form
• Moving image and lens
• Professional practice
How will the course be assessed?
• You will be assessed via internal and external assessments. Internal assessments consist of coursework projects and practical work.
• Our Art students have access to modern studios, filled with top of the range tools and equipment to unleash their creative flair.
• You will also study in modern classrooms with interactive learning technology and will have access to up-to-date resources.
• Students will have access to high end computer suites where they will have access to various programmes and software to aid their studies.
Materials and other information
• We are an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ College.
• Our students love being learners here and feel supported throughout their course, which enables them to thrive and succeed, and supported to progress to their intended destinations.
• We have teachers who are experts in their fields, they provide our students with excellent knowledge and create positive and encouraging learning environments.