|Business Level 2|
|Entry Requirements:||You should be aiming for at least 3 GCSEs at Grade 4 or above including English Language and/or Mathematics OR a relevant Level 1 Diploma and GCSE English Language and/or Mathematics at Grade 3 or above. If you don’t quite achieve the entry criteria though don’t worry, we can discuss your options.|
|Start Date:||Sep 2023|
This Business programme has been developed in conjunction with local businesses and well-known employers and offers a wide range of opportunities. The course is made up of subject specific practical skills including presenting, report writing, teamwork and researching information. You will also develop employability skills including, resilience, initiative, confidence, and professionalism.
What will I learn?
• Customer service and sales
• Skills for employment
• Organisational structures
• Business administration
• How businesses operate
• Preparing financial documentation
How will the course be assessed?
• You will be assessed via internal and external assessments.
• You will study in modern classrooms with interactive learning technology and will have access to up-to-date resources.
• Students will have access to high end computer suites and various programmes and software to aid their studies.
Materials and other information
• We have close relationships with local and national businesses.
• Opportunities to meet with local employers at industry events and visit companies on field trips.
• We currently hold close relationships with Morrisons, Digital Advantage Lancashire, RSM Accounting and Auditing, and Jaguar Land Rover.
• Our networks/partnerships with employers are constantly growing.
• Studying this course with us will put you in a prime position to grow your experiences within industry and gain practical experiences outside the classroom.