|Business Level 3|
|Entry Requirements:||You should be aiming for at least 5 GCSEs at Grade 5 or above in a range of subjects, preferably including English Language and Mathematics, but at least one of these OR a relevant Level 2 Diploma with at least an overall Merit profile and GCSE English or Mathematics at Grade 4 or above. If you don’t quite achieve these entry criteria though don’t worry, we can discuss your options and will provide support to enable you to achieve your maths and/or English grades.|
|Start Date:||Sep 2023|
With a focus on practically applicable skills that will help develop your business acumen and technical skills, the Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business is the quintessential course for any aspiring entrepreneurs. Learn with our highly experienced tutors, who will teach you about tried and tested business models as well as the latest trends and developments, to help you navigate your way through the ever-changing and dynamic world of business.
During the course you will undergo a number of activities to aid your personal development including presentations, employer-based projects and professional report writing. The course will also give you the opportunity to network with a range of guest speakers and local business leaders.
What will I learn?
• Exploring Business
• Developing a Marketing Campaign
• Personal and Business Finance
• Managing an Event
• International Business
• Principles of Management
• Business Decision Making
• Recruitment and Selection Processes
• Team Building in Business
• Recording Financial Transactions
• Final Accounts for Public Limited Companies
• Financial Statements for Specific Businesses
• Cost and Management Accounting
• Investigating Customer Service
• Investigating Retail Business
• Visual Merchandising
• Digital Marketing
• Creative Promotion
• Pitching for a New Business
• Investigating Corporate Social Responsibility
• Training and Development
How will the course be assessed?
• You will be assessed via internal and external assessments. Internal assessments consist of coursework projects and practical work.
• You will study in modern classrooms with interactive learning technology and will have access to up-to-date resources.
• Students will have access to high end computer suites and various programmes and software to aid their studies.
Materials and other information
• We are an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ College.
• Our students love being learners here and feel supported throughout their course, which enables them to thrive and succeed.
• We also have teachers who are experts in their fields, they provide our students with excellent knowledge and create positive and encouraging learning environments.