|Creative Arts and Media Level 2|
|Entry Requirements:||Entry requirements You should be aiming for at least 3 GCSEs at Grade 4 or above including English Language and/or Mathematics OR a relevant Level 1 Diploma and GCSE English Language and/or Mathematics at Grade 3 or above. If you don’t quite achieve these entry criteria though don’t worry, we can discuss your options.|
|Start Date:||Sep 2023|
This Industry-led course will support you in developing key personal, technical and professional skills you need to progress on to the Level 3 Creative Digital Media Production or an Apprenticeship.
This is an exciting programme designed to get you ready for your next steps.
What will I learn?
• The programme is made up of subject specific practical skills including enterprise skills, photography, fine art, graphics and textiles.
• You will also develop key employability skills including commitment, resilience, initiative, confidence, and professionalism.
• Areas of study may include personal study, impact of diversity and careers in art and media.
How will the course be assessed?
• You will be assessed through internal assessments which consist of coursework projects and practical work.
• Media students will have access to our media suite, featuring industry leading equipment and state-of-the-art facilities.
• You will also study in modern classrooms with interactive learning technology and will have access to up-to-date resources.
• Students will have access to high end computer and Mac suites where they will have access to various programmes and software to aid their studies.
Materials and other information
• We are an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ College.
• Our students love being learners here and feel supported throughout their course, which enables them to thrive and succeed.
• We have teachers who are experts in their fields, they provide our students with excellent knowledge and create positive and encouraging learning environments.