4 week course
The aim of this short online course is to provide the you with your understanding to identify your own personal strengths and weaknesses in relation to their emotional resilience. It also helps you to examine things that can be done for improvement in this area and developing an action plan and how to implement this.
12 hours online flexible learning.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
1. Be aware of how to Develop your Own Emotional Resilience
2. Be able to Improve your Own Emotional Resilience
How will the course be assessed?
Learners complete via the online platform over a set period of time from enrolment. Learners will be given access to Moodle (VLE – Virtual Learning Environment) assess for learning materials so activities and assessment can be completed to show knowledge and understanding.
During the course they will be learning in a variety of ways:
• Scorn Presentations
• Additional resources and links to useful websites
Materials and other information
Once enrolled onto the course via LAL enrolment, you will be contacted by your tutor with log in details of how to access your course.
The Additional Learning Support Team work across college supporting students with a variety of learning needs in different ways. Support can be requested at enrolment or at any point throughout your course. For more information telephone 0333 0031717 or email email@example.com
For more information on booking onto a course, telephone 0333 0031717
It would be useful to have a pen and paper so learners can make notes throughout the course.
Progression and Careers
• You will be able to view progress bars which change colour as progression is made through the units.
• Learners will assess their knowledge at the start of the course and again at the end against the learning outcomes. This allows them to identify how much they have learnt and where they might need to do further study or research.
• Learners will also be supported to set an individual target(s) for the course based on personal goals and aspirations.