|Hair and Beauty Level 1|
|Entry Requirements:||At least 2 GCSEs at Grade 3 or above including English Language or Mathematics OR a relevant Entry Level programme and GCSE English Language or Mathematics at Grade 3 or above. If you don’t quite achieve the entry criteria though don’t worry, we can discuss your options.|
|Start Date:||Sep 2023|
This course is the perfect introduction into the different hair and beauty therapy routes. At Level 1, you will gain an invaluable insight into your chosen Vocational subject alongside further developing your skills in English and maths.
What will I learn?
• You will be supported to build key personal skills such as communication, problem-solving, and teamwork to help you take those first steps towards your chosen career.
• You will undertake a work placement to find out what it’s like to work in your chosen sector and build essential skills for the workplace.
How will the course be assessed?
• You will be assessed via internal and external assessments.
• Our Hair and Beauty students will have access to our state-of-the-art commercial salon, Distinction, where you will have access to modern, up-to-date tools and technology.
Materials and other information
• We are an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ College.
• Our students love being learners here and feel supported throughout their course, which enables them to thrive and succeed.
• We have teachers who are experts in their fields, they provide our students with excellent knowledge and create positive and encouraging learning environments.