|Health and Social Care Level 1|
|Entry Requirements:||At least 2 GCSEs at Grade 3 or above including English Language or Mathematics OR a relevant Entry Level programme and GCSE English Language or Mathematics at Grade 3 or above. If you don’t quite achieve the entry criteria though don’t worry, we can discuss your options.|
|Start Date:||Sep 2023|
At Level 1, this course will give you a good insight into the potential careers in Health and Social Care and further develop your skills in English and maths.
What will I learn?
• This course will help you to build key personal skills such as communication, problem-solving, and team work to help you take those first steps towards your chosen career.
• You will undertake a work placement to find out what it’s like to work in your chosen sector and build essential skills for the workplace.
How will the course be assessed?
• You will be assessed via internal and external assessments.
• You will study in modern classrooms with interactive learning technology and will have access to up-to-date resources.
• Students will have access to high end computer suites and various programmes and software to aid their studies.
Materials and other information
• We are an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ College.
• Our students love being learners here and feel supported throughout their course, which enables them to thrive and succeed.
• We also have teachers who are experts in their fields, they provide our students with excellent knowledge and create positive and encouraging learning environments.