|Law, Justice and Protective Services Level 1|
|Entry Requirements:||At least 2 GCSEs at Grade 3 or above including English Language or Mathematics OR a relevant Entry Level programme and GCSE English Language or Mathematics at Grade 3 or above. If you don’t quite achieve the entry criteria though don’t worry, we can discuss your options.|
|Start Date:||Sep 2023|
At Level 1, you will gain an in-depth understanding of Law, Justice and Protective Services as well as transferable skills that can be applied to the workplace or further study. You will also further develop your skills in English and maths. On successful completion of your Level 1 course, you may be able to progress on to further studies with a Level 2 course in your chosen subject or onto an Apprenticeship, where appropriate.
What will I learn?
Your course will be made up of the following elements:
• You will gain work experience (pre-internship and supported internship)
• Project work and volunteering
• Tailored support
• English and Maths, where appropriate
• Vocational tasters, where appropriate
• Trips and visits
How will the course be assessed?
• You will be assessed through internal assessments which consist of coursework projects and practical work.
• You will study in modern classrooms with interactive learning technology and will have access to up-to-date resources.
• Students will have access to high end computer suites where they will have access to various programmes and software to aid their studies.
Materials and other information
• We are an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ College.
• Our students love being learners here and feel supported throughout their course, which enables them to thrive and succeed, and supported to progress to their intended destinations.
• We also have teachers who are experts in their fields, they provide our students with excellent knowledge and create positive and encouraging learning environments.