42 week course
The Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management aims to develop your skills and knowledge across a range of management topics.
The programme has three primary objectives:
• To assist you in gaining the knowledge required as a practising manager
• To develop your middle management skills
• To enable you to aspire to senior management
Leadership and Management can be studied as an Award and Certificate as well as the above learning methods range from formal taught sessions, group work, activities and case studies and also include student centered and research based learning. Assessment is completed via work-based assignments and a management project.
What will I learn?
Modules in the programme may include:
• Conducting a Management Project
• Leadership in an Organisational Context
• Managing Performance
• Managing Risk
• Principles of Delivering Coaching and Mentoring
• Principles of Management
• Workforce Planning
How will the course be assessed?
Assessment is completed by applying theories and methods to work-based assignments and an array of management projects.
On enrolment you will be allocated student membership to the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). Benefits include access to management resources through an online portal to support both your studies and career.