17:30 to 19:00
11 week course
This programme is designed for people who may be interested in a future career as a team leader or existing team leaders without any vocational qualifications.
What will I learn?
Learners will explore the following units
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
- Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Introduction to coaching
- Understand personal development
- Introduction to mentoring
- Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
How will the course be assessed?
Each week there is a live online session which lasts 1 ½ hours and learners will have to independently study flexible for a further 2 hours per week. The course lasts for 12 weeks.
Materials and other information
This course is free for learners earning under £17,000.
For further information about this course contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0300 003 1717.
Progression and Careers
Tasks will be submitted through an e-portfolio which will track progress through the qualification.