With exam season fast approaching, we would like to wish all students a huge GOOD LUCK in their GCSE and A Level exams! We hope the hard work and revision pays off.
Here’s our top tips for revision success:
- Take a break. They allow you to digest the information you have been studying and gives your brain a rest!
- Don’t leave it to the last minute. Too much information can overload your mind and cause confusion.
- Create a revision plan or diary. Taking the time to prepare and organise now will help you in the long run.
- Switch off your mobile phone. It is simply too tempting to get distracted!
- Use post-it notes. You can use your mini-notes to stick around the house or as prompts and reminders.
- Pop bubble wrap! One minute spent popping bubble wrap relieves as much stress as a 33 minute massage!
- Explain it. Take a complicated topic and try to explain it to a family member or friend. It will help you make sense of it.
You may also find the following websites useful: