Get ready for an Apprenticeship
Our College has been providing a range of Apprenticeships for many years. We have an excellent reputation with businesses across East Lancashire and beyond, who look to us to find their next star employee. If you decide that an Apprenticeship is the right route, you could be that employee! We currently have over 1,800 Apprentices working in businesses both large and small who go on to become real assets to their employers and regularly secure full-time employment after their Apprenticeship.
- Specialist Apprenticeship recruitment team to help you find employment
- Talent matching service to recruit you into the right role
- Individualised Pre-Apprenticeship support
We understand that it is vital for young people to be equipped with the skills needed to secure employment and perform well in their roles. With this in mind we will work with you to develop your skills to make you more attractive to potential employers.
The type of support offered may include:
- Developing your CV and interview techniques
- Applying for an Apprenticeship
- Improving communication and presentation skills
- Industry specific qualifications and skills such as Paediatric
- First Aid or Health and Safety at Work
- Individualised advice, guidance and support
- An opportunity to complete certain key skills essential for employment
- Finding relevant work placements