In its last Ofsted inspection in 2005 Nelson and College College was rated as ‘Outstanding’
In the last report, key findings included:
- The quality of teaching and learning at NCC is outstanding
- The overall success rates are high and increasing in line with the national average
- The range of courses is wide and provides good opportunities for progression
- The College has extensive links with partners, which it uses well
- Strategic leadership is strong
- Highly effective personal academic support is available to students
- There is excellent promotion of equality and diversity at the College
To look at the full report visit the Ofsted website.
For additional information on the performance of Nelson and Colne College, and to compare this to other schools and colleges, please click here.