Nelson and Colne College has been rated as “Outstanding” by Ofsted since 2008.
In the last report, key findings included:
- The quality of teaching and learning at NCC is outstanding
- The overall success rates are high and increasing in line with the national average
- The range of courses is wide and provides good opportunities for progression
- The College has extensive links with partners, which it uses well
- Strategic leadership is strong
- Highly effective personal academic support is available to students
- There is excellent promotion of equality and diversity at the College
To look at the full report visit the Ofsted website.