We understand that it is vital for young people to be equipped with the skills needed to secure employment and perform well in their roles.
With this in mind we will work with you to develop your skills to make you more attractive to potential employers. We’re here to support you.
If you don’t find employment, don’t worry, we can get you started on one of our Pre-Apprenticeship programmes, where you can work towards a qualification that will help you develop the skills and experience that employers are looking for. Then once an opportunity becomes available, you will be able to transfer to an Apprenticeship.
- An opportunity to complete certain key skills essential for employment
- Communication and presentation skills
- Industry specific qualifications and skills such as Pediatric First Aid or Health and Safety at Work
- Relevant work placements
- CV production and job search skills
- Interview techniques
- Individualised advice, guidance and support
Download: Using Downtime to Get Ahead
For more information contact the Apprenticeship Team on 01282 440 319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org